Our aim to establish a community of practice for learning and teaching in the arts in the digital age. We are very pleased that a round dozen representatives of different Art Universities expressed their interest to be a part of this community and to maintain a regular exchange.
The idea of Exchanged is
- We choose an annual topic.
- We meet three times a year via video conference.
- Each video conference is organized by another member of the community.
Our aims are
- Meaningful conversations about teaching and learning in the arts in the digital age.
- Promoting a very low-threshold, experience-based exchange.
- Cultivate a feedback group.
A first video conference takes place on Friday, 17.01.2020 to get to know each other, evaluate the first topic of the year, discuss dates and the organization.
Ar you interested as well?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.